1. We explore alternative ways of understanding value creation in business and look beyond short-term shareholder value.
2. We pursue evolution and optimization, not only growth and maximization.
3. We allow the space to question and re-design every aspect of a business, from its ownership, to its product portfolio.
4. We see technology as means, not as goal.
5. We focus on collaboration, not competition.
6. Ideas have value by themselves, not because of who is proposing them. We drive the common good, not gurus.
7. Diversity of thought, dialogue and free interchange guide our activities.
8. We stimulate open repositories as means to make knowledge more transparent and accessible.